Thank you Dan!

First of all, thank you so much to Dan from Frugal Living UK, I'm very humbled that you chose to share the versatile blogger award with me. I'm so glad people are enjoying my blog, it really makes me happy :)


 The rules of the prize are:

  1. Thank the person who gave you the award
  2. Link back that person
  3. Select blogs that you've recently discovered (and think deserve it!) and nominate them
  4. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself

OK, well it makes it a bit easier because it's recently discovered blogs, my picks are...


http://plainandjoyfulliving.blogspot.com/

Those two were literally blogs I only discovered this week! If I'm taking the 'recently' too literally then here are 2 others I think deserve it...

http://skymindedandevergrowing.blogspot.com/

http://sftandthe101challenge.blogspot.com/

On to the 7 things about me, I've tried to go for random & interesting...

  1. I was scared of kettles until a few years ago, I always thought they were going to explode when they do that rapid boil thing at the end...
  2. I cant live without Hellmans Real Mayonaise
  3. My husband and I used to breed lionheaded rabbits
  4. I have road tripped across Australia, South Africa, to every county in Ireland and to Paris
  5. I believe I am the happiest person in the world
  6. I can't ever spend a day 'just relaxing' I HAVE to be being productive in some way
  7. I can fire dance :) 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Astra, That is such an honour!

    I added you to my fav. blogs list weeks ago and didn't see you post.

    But looking now I think there is a prob with my blog list as I'm not notified about you.

    Hope I can sort it out.

    I'll keep trying!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'VE TAGGED YOU ASTRA!

    And sorted out my list! Yeah!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool - thanks :) Ive had quite a few issues with blogger lately too, seems to be all ok for me now though... touch wood!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - it's really appreciated and I always reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...